Prezzo Northshore Shindig

Wisey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's all solid as, we get the odd plank that moves or snaps......:rolleyes: Timbot is pretty handy with the tools, has been known to build a house or two. Thats where most of the wood has come from, demo sites. The quality is pretty good and it all just sits on top of the ground too, no big holes, I think the berm is the only part dug in.

It will only be a matter of time before we have to pull it all down, to which most of it will be donated to the good of North Shore riding, some of it is already being claimed. Will definatley be one more ripping party before it is no longer that's for sure. :D

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
It's all solid as, we get the odd plank that moves or snaps......:rolleyes: Timbot is pretty handy with the tools, has been known to build a house or two. Thats where most of the wood has come from, demo sites. The quality is pretty good and it all just sits on top of the ground too, no big holes, I think the berm is the only part dug in.

It will only be a matter of time before we have to pull it all down, to which most of it will be donated to the good of North Shore riding, some of it is already being claimed. Will definatley be one more ripping party before it is no longer that's for sure. :D
I thought I read in a post a few weeks ago that it HAD been spotted and had to be pulled down. Am I mistaken? Wicked play ground, keep it for as long as u can.:D