Private road gap, Cane Corso Can fly...

kidafa

Likes Dirt
Well title says it all. Private road gap with some fair size to it here in S.A. Hit it for the first time today:

kidafa

Likes Dirt
Duncon Cane Corso. Thats mad But i rekon maybe a lil higher on the kicker side. looks like you are about to case in one of the pictures
Nup, any higher and you will over shoot the steeper part of the tranny which you want to land on... Its smooth as how it is now (or maybe thats the duncon doing its job? ;)). Didnt case it at all

spam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thats soo rad

i'm one of the guys you spoke to at comma KFC aafter inerschools by the way...

dutchy

Squid
now chris, im pretty sure you are going to have to tell me where that is. and dont just say private property, i want directions :p

kidafa

Likes Dirt
now chris, im pretty sure you are going to have to tell me where that is. and dont just say private property, i want directions :p
well sorry but the truth is its actually on private property. Only people that know the owners will be able to ride it. There is a pretty big step up after it which shall be sweet once there is alot of rain to pack it in :D

dutchy

Squid
well sorry but the truth is its actually on private property. Only people that know the owners will be able to ride it. There is a pretty big step up after it which shall be sweet once there is alot of rain to pack it in :D
well in that case yo better introduce me when i conveniently go with you next time you are there:p

kidafa

Likes Dirt
Kidafa... you can count me in too :p
I might have to be camera bitch tho, till I get my new bike
New bike? Please explain.... Spoken to owner about you coming up with me dale as he has met you before and thats chilled.... havent asked bout dutch yet...

ryno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey man i live in adelaide and didn't no that there were ne northshore road gap...i wish i had some private property jumps!!

joshus

Squid
awesome gap. nice pics is there some dirtjumps down the bottom or a jump or something looks great well done.