Private Sale Theft? Help

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
Hi guys,

Need a bit of help here with previous experiences and what not. I bought a Falls ticket for Hobart (I'm located in Sydney). I then couldn't make it so I found a person in Tasmania who wanted to buy the ticket. Some texts were sent back and forth, we agreed on a price. I gave her my bank details and she gave me her address. Due to the late notice of it all, out of good will I agreed to send the ticket and so that it would arrive in time. I paid for express postage and sent it on the 23rd. I made it clear through text messages that it would arrive on Wednesday... Today.

On the 23rd she said she would go to the bank to transfer the funds. This wasn't done. I ring her again today to find out what's happened, she asked what address she gave me... she gave me the wrong address. Now, she's already left before the 28th, after I've made it clear that the ticket would be there on the 28th, and she is not paying for the ticket. I have no way of using the ticket so I'm effectively losing out on my money.

Will