Pro Riders Rigs....

Ozza

Eats Squid
Everyone loves a geez at a pro riders rig, well i love it!

Post up your favourite rig, ridden by a talented dirt/street rider. Id love to see it ;)

Here are my personal favourites.

Darren Pokojs Intense Proto, Trond Hansens P.3 and dylan korba's Norco. Also love Lances Yz0..

Edit.......... I missed my favourite, Jamies!

Last edited:

JACK O

Likes Dirt
i like jeff lenosky's stp :) cant find any pictures of it :( but it's the 2008 stp 0 it's got grey rims and spoke and hubs i think there 729's it has pink fox stickers on it and it's koool.

Ozza

Eats Squid
i like jeff lenosky's stp :) cant find any pictures of it :( but it's the 2008 stp 0 it's got grey rims and spoke and hubs i think there 729's it has pink fox stickers on it and it's koool.
If its baby blue, i have a picture of it ill chuck up for ya champ!

chase1

Likes Dirt
Dont you ride an STP?
Personal opionon pal! I didnt ask for your opinion on the bikes so i dont really care, show us your favourites then brah!
ownage

gotta love it. aaron chase's 08 cannondale chase

Last edited:

flognoffsky

Banned
Dont you ride an STP?
Personal opionon pal! I didnt ask for your opinion on the bikes so i dont really care, show us your favourites then brah!
YEP :) and its heaps better then those middle two pieces of shit...

Lopes

graves

Gracia and the Athertons bike

Last edited:

flognoffsky

Banned
Dont you ride a SHRED?

shred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dont you ride a SHRED?
actualy, i ride a SUBURBAN mate! and i shall show you my favorite then braah!!

shred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i bins d i bins?? leafcycles, the one with the organe front rim.

who owns black market?? isnt it carter someone or something, well the bike hes holding up on the black market myspace is pretty nice, link bellow.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=35980538&albumID=1173062&imageID=9267880

and i remeber seeing a riot with yellow cranks on here?? i think is wa patto_15 that had that or something?? not to sure

and dont farkin wine like a little bitch cause you have to search for something, but thats all the ones i can think of now