Problem With Thread Subscription

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
Does anyone else have a problem with their thread subscriptions? When I get an email advising me of an update and click the link I get a blank page. Is this an error in my system or are others experiencing this?

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm getting a similar thing. Get a email about a subscription, click the link then get a blank page. My anti virus comes up with some warning like "malicious content website toolkit10". I've tried deleting cookies etc but the problem persists.

Help please.

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
Just got home from a week away and I'm getting the page of the thread again. The only drama is it's the final post in the thread rather than the post in the email (if more than one post has been added).
Has it resolved for you Schoey?

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Thats pretty weird. I did a series of updates late last week. If anyone is still getting these weird messages could you forward one to me?

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
Cheers Scott, I've no issues to report as of this week.
When I did have the problem, it just opened a blank page with no message and I could refresh it to see the correct page.

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
Hi Scott,

I'm getting a threat blocked warning as of this morning. I'm using Chrome with AVG Free and it comes up as an "Exploit Phoenix Exploit Kit (type 769)" every time I try to open a subscription link.