Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Stoked for you plow gonna be sick! Anybody have any good car forums/sites they wanna post up? Keen for more edu-ma-cation on teh vehiculars.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
Plow, out of curiosity can you tell if the car behind is a cop car with the big pram handle on the boot? EVO's are crap with the big wanker wing on the boot it just makes a huge blind spot right where the driver behind is usually located.
It's funny, after a while you get used to the wing. I would love a second boot lid for the street, especially if it had VRX badges...

Not to mention that for almost all intents and purposes, it's no faster with it on.
Obviously haven't driven a de-winged car.

10-15km slower through turn 1 at EC. And thats only turn 1!

Over a whole lap you might see 2 or 3 seconds just down to an aero package- much more stable in the high speed corners, as well as under braking.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Over a whole lap you might see 2 or 3 seconds just down to an aero package- much more stable in the high speed corners, as well as under braking.
I'm well aware of the benefits of a spoiler (and general aero) on a track, the 'almost all' was referring to everyday driving.

Plow King

Little bit.
It's funny, after a while you get used to the wing. I would love a second boot lid for the street, especially if it had VRX badges...

So basically what you're saying is that I need...

GRP+RR+Spoiler+3.jpg

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
Needz moar downfowse!!!

On a more serious note, the car looks in ace shape - you're gunna have a ball!

merlz

Likes Bikes
Valiant

picked this up last week... one owner, deceased estate VG Regal. The old man was a Valiant fanatic and this was his pride and joy. All i've done is dropped it a couple of inches and put the whitewalls on it.. :cool:

Attachments

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
picked this up last week... one owner, deceased estate VG Regal. The old man was a Valiant fanatic and this was his pride and joy. All i've done is dropped it a couple of inches and put the whitewalls on it.. :cool:
sexy. what's under the bonnet?

mitch58

Likes Dirt
That looks fantastic mate I love the originality of it, great pickup. Subtle things like lowering and whitewalls make a huge difference, and that's all it needs.

Cheers Mitch

._._._._._.

Likes Dirt
Doing a rocker cover gasket in the silvia. Went to a shop to order one in, they got the right part except it was for a FWD SR20DE, so it won't fit there. Took back to the shop and they sent me another one, got here today and turns out it's another FWD gasket. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Going to have to go to the stealership tomorrow and see what they can do for me.

Replacing a water pump and all the drive belts too, definitely not fun with ~1 hour of light available in the weeknights once I'm home from school.

Awesome buy there Plow, I'm mega jelly.