Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Elbo

Eats Squid
The time has come to sell my Corolla. If any burners are interested, send me a PM for more info. It's a 1985 AE82 Liftback. 111,000km on the clock. Full service history back to 1985, and I'm the 2nd owner. Currently on club historic reg, non transferrable. Sold without rego or RWC, but was fully registered 2 years ago. Needs a new heater core and wiper blades and/or a friendly mechanic to register it fully again. Sold with stock steelies and near new tyres, not the wheels shown. Selling because it's just been sitting outside for the last year, I don't have the space to keep it in the good condition it is now and we've got a baby on the way.

Oddjob

Wheel size expert
The time has come to sell my Corolla. If any burners are interested, send me a PM for more info. It's a 1985 AE82 Liftback. 111,000km on the clock. Full service history back to 1985, and I'm the 2nd owner. Currently on club historic reg, non transferrable. Sold without rego or RWC, but was fully registered 2 years ago. Needs a new heater core and wiper blades and/or a friendly mechanic to register it fully again. Sold with stock steelies and near new tyres, not the wheels shown. Selling because it's just been sitting outside for the last year, I don't have the space to keep it in the good condition it is now and we've got a baby on the way.

Do you live in Sutherland?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk