Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Maybe you need to hold an FIA or equivalent license to get a key that lets the car out of road mode. Might kill the fast car market though.

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
Weather is shit, so finally got around to putting a couple of extras on the monkey. Exhaust, front screen and fender eliminator.
A yss or similar damper for the forks and some new tyres should finish it off.
The longer I can keep adding mods the longer it’ll keep me off getting a w800 / xsr900:rolleyes:
IMG_4253.jpeg

IMG_4252.jpeg

cammas

Seamstress
@cammas
supercheap have a ‘atv lift ‘ on special at present $160.00 ( 30%off )
works well , quite secure .worth the bucks

Clearance maybe an issue it’s lucky to clear a can of coke, so getting it on there might be an issue.
Im thinking more along these lines

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Clearance maybe an issue it’s lucky to clear a can of coke, so getting it on there might be an issue.
Im thinking more along these lines
Hmm yes , one of them may be better long term , I have one of the supercheap ones and yeah need to have the bike vertical ish to get it under frame .
one day I’ll get one of the ramp style ones tho !

cammas

Seamstress
Hmm yes , one of them may be better long term , I have one of the supercheap ones and yeah need to have the bike vertical ish to get it under frame .
one day I’ll get one of the ramp style ones tho !
I think it will be a good long term thing, as I plan to eventually get an everyday bike just riding the push bike for as long as I can, but I have to stop looking at Bikesales all the time :rolleyes: