Proof of Youth Episode 1

beak_hunter

Likes Bikes
Hey,

I put this edit together. i'm no pinner so me and the filmer worked super hard to produce something that i think is rad, hope others dig it to.

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/181990/#top

None of this fav if you like crap. Fav it now or i will hunt you down :).

Thanks to all the trail builders. Never do get enough props.

beak out

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
That was great.
I like that you weren't pinning it, gave me a sense of just cruising down the local track.
Not saying your slow, just going with YOUR judgement :)

Plus, you use GYPSY AND THE CAT! <3

boofy

Likes Bikes
im turning 35 in june. just got a 06 norco aline. havent ridden a bike since i was younger (teens). age has nothing to do with it. you are only as old as you want to be. only problem is maybe a lack of fitness, but this can be fixed by a few hard rides. by the way sweet vid.

theMerryPrankster

Likes Dirt
I'm a big fan of these videos that focus more on the joy of the sport rather than solely on going huge or pinning at warp speed.

You could say it's cos I'm slow and ride like your Grandma (I am, and I do) - but there's something refreshing about watching riders just having fun regardless of skill.

Hew

Likes Dirt
Loved it dude, felt like there was a real expression of enjoyment of the tracks you were riding.

Absolutely loved it.

TeddyBear

Squid
I'm a big fan of these videos that focus more on the joy of the sport rather than solely on going huge or pinning at warp speed.

You could say it's cos I'm slow and ride like your Grandma (I am, and I do) - but there's something refreshing about watching riders just having fun regardless of skill.
This is so true, skill is everything.