Provide input for development of draft POMs for RNP, Heathcote and Garrawarra

Slowman

Likes Dirt
I got the following email from Jacqueline Sedgewicke of NSW Dept of Environment, get down and put across your views :

Royal National Park, Heathcote National Park and Garawarra State Conservation Area Plan of Management

I am contacting you as you have previously expressed an interest in the revision of the Royal National Park, Heathcote National Park and Garawarra State Conservation Area Plan of Management.

I would like to alert you to two opportunities to have input into the development of the Draft Plan of Management for these Reserves.

Public consultation ‘Drop-in’ sessions will be held at Helensburgh and Engadine in the coming weeks.

Saturday 12 November 2011 from 10am – 4 pm at Helensburgh Community Hall

Tuesday 15 November 2011 from 2.30pm – 6.30 pm Engadine Community Hall

Please come along at any time during these sessions, view maps and information and have a chat to staff. All your comments and suggests will be recorded and will inform the development of the Draft Plan of Management. Any queries please call 9542 0632.

Please tell your friends!

You can view further information, including some ‘talking points’ at:

https://sites.google.com/site/royalreservesdraftpom

Don’t forget:

· you can provide comments or submissions at any time via the planning email address: msw.planning@environment.nsw.gov.au

· you will also have an opportunity to comment on the completed Draft Plan in 2012.

Thank you for your interest in the Plan of Management and we look forward to seeing you in Helensburgh or Engadine.

We will continue to alert you by email to new postings on the website and further opportunities to have your say. If you do not wish to be contacted any further, or wish to update your contact details, please advise us by email at the above address.