Psychiatrist booby-traps forest trails with nails, ropes

binner

Hath shat hymself
wake up

Only in America!
I love it when people like yourself FUCKING generalise and pull the "only in America" card.

If I were a dullard like yourself my reply to you would be "only on a forum" for writing such wank.

abennyy

Likes Bikes
Happened here in tassie a school teacher was caught booby trapping a track went to court can't remember what the outcome was.

moorey

call me Mia
Trail bike rides was decapitated from piano wire a few years back in ballarat. Solid work, perp.

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I remember finding wires strung over the (old) new dh track at majura years ago. It's scary stuff and I hope anybody who finds anyone doing it doesn't let them walk out of the forest.
mate whilst being ilegal technically, the trails at mt rodgers have had the same, ine early march i was riding of a late evening hit the double at the top of the rock garden only to have massive whiplash before i knew what was going on, luck luck me, sqashed the just because i was hammering trying to get home for some forgotten reason, only caught the wire in thw visor on my helmet, i think if i bosted the fucker i'd be also shorter

and i swear to god if i catch some fucker doing it again i'm having his life

IMG_9299.jpgIMG_9297.jpgIMG_9293.jpg

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Only in America!
Nope, Here as well.
Last year a tasmanaina man (A school teacher) was caught setting up barbed wire garottes strung across trails on Mt Wellington, and someone (maybe the same guy) booby trapped with piles of nails as well.
He got busted by a bunch of mtbers who followed him and led the cops to him.
One rider actually got taken down by one.

Lucky nobody was killed or seriously injured. It went on for a while before he was caught.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Happened here in tassie a school teacher was caught booby trapping a track went to court can't remember what the outcome was.
Should have read the thread.

The guy got a slap on the wrist and a bit of an 'Oh you' and went on about his business.

d_j1

Likes Dirt
mate whilst being ilegal technically, the trails at mt rodgers have had the same, ine early march i was riding of a late evening hit the double at the top of the rock garden only to have massive whiplash before i knew what was going on, luck luck me, sqashed the just because i was hammering trying to get home for some forgotten reason, only caught the wire in thw visor on my helmet, i think if i bosted the fucker i'd be also shorter

and i swear to god if i catch some fucker doing it again i'm having his life
Was any of that english?

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Anyone else see the sick irony of the nutter doing it being a psychiatrist? Needs his head read....

+1 to the not "only in America" comments; there are numerous documented cases of it happening here in Oz too.