Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
OK, so to put the previous one to rest, the Drake Passage is the gap between South America and Antarctica.

Moving on then, what nationality is the oldest known shipwreck in Australain waters?

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
That's speculation, not actually known. The wreck in question dates to 1622. The originating nation weren't known for poking their noses around these parts until quite some time later.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I got the thumbs up from Ducky so I assume I fluked that.

What was the first commercially sold water soluble medicine?

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
If it's not the Dutch it must be the Poms...East India Trading vessel lost?
Bang on! It was an English East India trading ship named Tryall (Tryal/Trial - damn inconsistent spelling of the time) that missed the left turn out of the Roaring Forties, not leaving enough room to clear the WA coast further up. The Dutch, who developed the route, lost many ships the same way, but this is the oldest documented and identified wreck in our waters.

Your turn

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Bang on! It was an English East India trading ship named Tryall (Tryal/Trial - damn inconsistent spelling of the time) that missed the left turn out of the Roaring Forties, not leaving enough room to clear the WA coast further up. The Dutch, who developed the route, lost many ships the same way, but this is the oldest documented and identified wreck in our waters.

Your turn
I have to admit that, that was a total guess after @Ultra Lord got denied on the Dutch.