Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

moorey

call me Mia
Can’t agree.

I liked Chinese Democracy; was never going to live up to the wait for it, but was a decent album. Preferred it over The Spaghetti Incident.

They were terrible live on the Chinese Democracy tour but the mostly reformed band puts on a pretty good show still.
Agree to disagree. I absolutely loves them in the early days but both their music and antics became a parody. Saw them in 89 and 91. I wouldn’t see them now if they were playing in my bathroom.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Something to do with the environment making them all females (or males)?
That'll do. Lake Tinaroo is freshwater, of course. Barramundi cannot change from male to female in fresh water. All big Barramundi in salt or brackish water are female. There are some enormous specimens in Lake Tinaroo, but they are all male.

moorey

call me Mia
That'll do. Lake Tinaroo is freshwater, of course. Barramundi cannot change from male to female in fresh water. All big Barramundi in salt or brackish water are female. There are some enormous specimens in Lake Tinaroo, but they are all male.
Cool. The more you know.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LA Guns have mostly aged better than GnR….though it’s become a low bar.
Damn right. I think gnr were valid for a very short period of time and retrospectively suck. But all those record sales can't be wrong yeah?

I'm working...guess that's kind of obvious.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
LA Guns have mostly aged better than GnR….though it’s become a low bar.
The band may have turned to shit (as do many big acts) but Appetite For Destruction is a stone cold classic that's rightfully cropping up near the top in Greatest Albums of All Time' polls to this day. As the saying goes it's all killer, no filler. Not one wasted track. Just the opening reverb-heavy guitar riff to Welcome The Jungle is enough to send shivers up the spine!