Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Also why did a smelly Brittan get that? :doh:
Do you think I'm going to move to a city that has a Batman park and not start asking questions?

Anyway. Back OT

Ok. Can you name me 4 countries with only 1 vowel in their name. That's 1 vowel occurring only once in the name (so FIJI is out) and before anyone tries to get all pedantic, for the purposes of this quiz Y is NOT a vowel.

Bermshot

Banned
Ok. Can you name me 4 countries with only 1 vowel in their name. That's 1 vowel occurring only once in the name (so FIJI is out) and before anyone tries to get all pedantic, for the purposes of this quiz Y is NOT a vowel.
I presume it's possible, but without cheating this is ^ impossible!

moorey

call me Mia
2 come to mind, Cyprus and Egypt. On is bound to be a 'stan', the other.... :noidea:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Egypt, Kyrgysstan (I think that's how its spelt),Chad, Czech. Last one is a cheat, but my head hurts

*edit* after reading moorey's post change Czech to Cyprus.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Czech doesn't work because it needs the word republic after it.

I gather the correct answer is Egypt, Chad, Kyrg and Cyprus.

I missed the last one.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Who here has been to a trivia night and heard the rule "Don't yell out the answer"?

Trivia noobs....