Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
yepperz - maternal side, skips yer mum (just like I did, yuck!). If your mum's dad was bald so will you be if you're a guy.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yup, Austin, Texas, to be precise.

It's actually more than just music, it's film, technology and a whole bunch o' shit.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
There you go, I only ever knew of it as a music festival.

What year and where was the first Big Day Out and what were two of the artists?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
The year was a stretch. Where did homebake start off?
It was in the same place as Splendor yeah? It all happened before Splendor arrived and shit? I've been to Splendor a few times but never went to Homebake there. I still fucking hate that place.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It was in the same place as Splendor yeah? It all happened before Splendor arrived and shit? I've been to Splendor a few times but never went to Homebake there. I still fucking hate that place.
That's the one...is this one of those "don't make me say it!" Moments?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Not until it became famous. It kicked off in outer Byron. Which seems to be Dozers favourite holiday destination...
Think of every fuckwit you've ever come across at a festival, at a coffee shop, in the surf, in the pub, walking along the street. Now stand back in holiday time and look along every street in Byron Bay and imagine all those people are condensed into those areas. That's Byron Bay in a nutshell.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Think of every fuckwit you've ever come across at a festival, at a coffee shop, in the surf, in the pub, walking along the street. Now stand back in holiday time and look along every street in Byron Bay and imagine all those people are condensed into those areas. That's Byron Bay in a nutshell.
It does seem like people are required to leave their brains at the gate on the way in!