Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Apologies to any family and loved ones connected to this.

Joe Vialls, an independent investigator with thirty years direct experience of international military and oil field operations

"Though Australia has tens of thousands of skilled sporting shooters it has very few combat veterans, and even fewer special forces personnel trained to kill large numbers of people quickly in an enclosed space like the Broad Arrow Cafe, which is roughly the same size as mock-up rooms used for practicing the rescue of hostages being held in confined spaces by armed terrorists.

"It is hard to kill quickly under such circumstances for a number of unpleasant reasons, including the fact that shot people tend to fall against other people, shielding the latter from subsequent bullets.

"Targets therefore have to be shot in a careful sequence with split-second timing to maximise kill rates.

"Whoever was on the trigger in Tasmania managed a kill rate well above that required of a fully trained soldier, an impossible task for a man with Martin Bryant's mid-sixties IQ and his total lack of military training, which is an interesting but largely unimportant observation because we have already proved in absolute scientific terms that Bryant could not have acted alone."
:tsk: have you been to Pt. Arthur? It's hardly an enclosed space, added to the fact it was perpetrated against an unsuspecting, unarmed civilian families, with bugger all incidenal cover, his "kill rate" was rather low. Even for the spray and pray method he employed. Any fuckwit could have been capable of that. Surely the NRA prove you don't need more than the mental capacity of a dog turd, to kill defenceless shit with semi-automatic weapons.........

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Bingo. Ask your printer.
I'm calling shenanigans!

CMY is used in printers purely because they are printing on a white background and mixing them will result in darker colours whereas your traditional primary colours when mixed produce white which is kinda inefficient when dealing with the white background of paper.

RBG have been considered as primary colours for hundreds of years in many forms whereas your CMY applies only to computer printers in the last few decades so I'd say Red Green and Blue is still your winner.

stirk

Burner
I'm calling shenanigans!

CMY is used in printers purely because they are printing on a white background and mixing them will result in darker colours whereas your traditional primary colours when mixed produce white which is kinda inefficient when dealing with the white background of paper.

RBG have been considered as primary colours for hundreds of years in many forms whereas your CMY applies only to computer printers in the last few decades so I'd say Red Green and Blue is still your winner.
I wonder how you make green. :noidea:

What does the K stand for in CMYK and what colour is it?

moorey

call me Mia
I'm calling shenanigans!

Call whatever bs you want.
image.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm calling shenanigans!

Fuck this rbg shit!