Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Michael Bolton! He aspired to be more manly and from what i remember, he actually had a good voice singing with a bit more energy.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Michael Bolton! He aspired to be more manly and from what i remember, he actually had a good voice singing with a bit more energy.
Get the fark out of here! No way? This I will have trouble swallowing, and I have no gag reflex.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Get the fark out of here! No way? This I will have trouble swallowing, and I have no gag reflex.
Actually, I think I've got it arse up. I think he may have realised he was a girly man and wasn't manly enough to front a bat eating kind of band so he did ballads instead. Either way, he would have slayed tons of bitches. ;)

If I'm correct, My question is: Maynard James Keenan; the singer from Tool and A perfect circle; has a hobby outside of doing awesomely weird shit. What is it?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Actually, I think I've got it arse up. I think he may have realised he was a girly man and wasn't manly enough to front a bat eating kind of band so he did ballads instead. Either way, he would have slayed tons of bitches. ;)

If I'm correct, My question is: Maynard James Keenan; the singer from Tool and A perfect circle; has a hobby outside of doing awesomely weird shit. What is it?
Im trying to imagine Bolton singing how can we be lovers to a bat while fronting sabbath...then chewing its head off (rather than tearing it) and gagging/puking on stage bringing much shame to the rest of the group....

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'll be off shortly. The answer to this questins is he's a wine enthusiast and owns a few wines. He's named some wines after his family and some other random shit. He's an interesting bloke..............

Over to you guys. ;)

moorey

call me Mia
I'll be off shortly. The answer to this questins is he's a wine enthusiast and owns a few wines. He's named some wines after his family and some other random shit. He's an interesting bloke..............

Over to you guys. ;)
I'll go again. N B Forrest High School in Florida is named after someone of that name. What was his place in history?