Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Yeah it was Bogut because he and Ben Simmons have been the only Aussie first picks. The Bucks grabbed Bogut in..........2004 I think? Was the year after the Cavs picked LBJ as number 1.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Thanks Binaural. ;)
There's been six Aussies over the years who have won an NBA championship. Name three of them.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
All yours Binaural. I never thought of Kyrie actually, could have had me if I asked for all of them! ;)

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Gravity, magnetism and the weak and strong subatomic forces (I dont recall if these fuckers have real names or not, been a loooong time). There is also a fifth that is not often talked about in this field, it is usually the force of attraction that has no name, the attraction between a goat herd and his flock

Binaural

Eats Squid
Gravity, magnetism and the weak and strong subatomic forces (I dont recall if these fuckers have real names or not, been a loooong time). There is also a fifth that is not often talked about in this field, it is usually the force of attraction that has no name, the attraction between a goat herd and his flock
You may be a master of the four fundamental forces, but you fuck just one goat...

Daaaaaales Cannon is correct! Over to you.