Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Wedge pulls out after he takes a hit from behind and can't hack the pace. Biggs is shitting bricks and Vader pops him. Then solo saves the day, but I don't think he counts as being on the run.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member

Wedge pulls out after he takes a hit from behind and can't hack the pace. Biggs is shitting bricks and Vader pops him. Then solo saves the day, but I don't think he counts as being on the run.
You're off your head.

Um I think there were three sets of two speeder bikes. Luke and Leia got on one and hustled everyone then they had one each then binned one so I say five.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
It was six, Poodle nailed it.
Four in the original trooper group, one took off early and got blasted by Chewie while Han was wrestling another one. The remaining two got on separate bikes and speed off when Luke and Leia commandeered the fourth bike. Two more joined the chase and all of the bikes ended up written off.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Staying on theme (it's not often something I know about in this thread) and into empire strikes back, what is the name of Luke's gunner on Hoth when the rebels fly out to fight the AT-AT walkers?

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Winning.

Name every Star Wars release that Warwick Davis has actee in. Bonus points if you can name his characters too.