Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

Pastavore

Eats Squid
Woo Hoo!

I'm after the artist and song title that go with these lyrics (from the very beginning of the song):

"Take a little walk to the edge of town
and go across the tracks
Where the viaduct looms,
like a bird of doom
As it shifts and cracks"

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
I'll jump in with a question:

In the movie "The Firm", what was the name of the law firm Mitch McDeere (played by Tom Cruise) joins?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Well, I think this ones buggered. I'm declaring the name of the law firm that Tom Cruise joined in the Firm to be Elron, Hubbard and Xenu. Unless anyone has any objections, shall we move on?

Anyway who were the two main stars of the damn good 80's film F/X (and it's ok sequel F/X-2) and what was the main concept behind the film?

Last edited:

sikpuppyonglory

Likes Dirt
bryan brown & what's his name???( played batman's butler ) movie something about something then using the special effects & makeup in movies to clear their names of some supposed wrong doing.....

sorry bit vague I know, but haven't seen these movies in such a long time ;p

sikpuppyonglory

Likes Dirt
bryan brown & what's his name???( played batman's butler ) movie something about something then using the special effects & makeup in movies to clear their names of some supposed wrong doing.....

sorry bit vague I know, but haven't seen these movies in such a long time ;p
will now have to google it to remember the plot & the other main character, lol.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Jesus, I went to the theatre to see that last century. All I remember is Bri Brown, the big hairy thing at his door and ditching some chick in a truck.