Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Dragons are supposed to be scary
And this is where problems begin...the kid has quite an imagination, even lizards are a bit overwhelming! I'm walking a fine line between the holy grail of picture put on the fridge, or his mum and dad blaming me for years of nightmares. And he wants it to breath fire! Going to put a birthday cake in the way of the flames.

Bermshot

Banned
And this is where problems begin...the kid has quite an imagination, even lizards are a bit overwhelming! I'm walking a fine line between the holy grail of picture put on the fridge, or his mum and dad blaming me for years of nightmares. And he wants it to breath fire! Going to put a birthday cake in the way of the flames.
This should fix it
image.jpg

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
My limited understanding of calling the Irish Mick or Paddy was because of the abundant use of the name Michael (God like) and Patrick (noble), along the lines of Nigel and Chuck and Hans. Would be nice to know if there is some profound reason for it though.

S.

ex offender
Since you lot are useless with actually getting a question out there:

If you were in Australia, operating a vehicle built by a company synonymous with the world's steepest non-cable-assisted railway, who is almost certainly your employer?

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thredbo resort management, hotham resort management, falls creek resort management.... all operate doppelmayr lifts, as does the Katoomba scenic one. which are your after?

S.

ex offender
Clever, but not the correct answer. Doppelmayr aren't synonymous with any railways as far as I know.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Thredbo resort management, hotham resort management, falls creek resort management.... all operate doppelmayr lifts, as does the Katoomba scenic one. which are your after?
I think the key words here are NON Cable Assisted!
my guess is BHP Billiton

Last edited: