Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
forgot about this, yep..Meth it was
if you're intrigued , hunt down a book called "Blitzed" ..bit of an eye opener on just how crazy shit become during those dark days of WW2
throw a Q? into the ring

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
forgot about this, yep..Meth it was
if you're intrigued , hunt down a book called "Blitzed" ..bit of an eye opener on just how crazy shit become during those dark days of WW2
throw a Q? into the ring
I know the Allied pilots were pretty souped up on speed too.

Which colour do we see which doesn’t exist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Magenta light. It requires two wavelengths mixed for the eyes to approximate magenta (pink)
Boom. Magenta is an extra-spectral colour - the brain’s approximation of the combination of longer wavelength red and shorter wavelength blue, which isn’t on the spectrum.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Boom. Magenta is an extra-spectral colour - the brain’s approximation of the combination of longer wavelength red and shorter wavelength blue, which isn’t on the spectrum.

Someone who knows their colour science. Nice.

Maybe you should help me write the idiots guide to bicycle LED lights one day soon.

Cree’s introduction to colour mixing in regards to “white” LED’s is pretty accessible but I’d like to make it off road cycling specific.

Last edited:

Freediver

I can go full Karen

So water doesn't exist, it's just hydrogen and oxygen
P.S. have you ever been in a room with magenta light and walked out to see everything look green?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
This ones for @moorey.

Can Donald Trump delay the US election and remain President till a Covid 19 vaccine is ready?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk