Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'll bet there wasn't a lot of drugs going on at the time and they all have crystal clear memories of the moment...

Which led zeppelin album does the song stairway to heaven originally appear on?

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Name the song that had John Bonham, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones played on as session musos before Led Zep formed?

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
It was more than one song, the band played on several tracks on PJ Proby's Three Week Hero album. The sessions were after the formation of New Yardbirds/Led zeppelin, but before they were unleashed on an unsuspecting public. Page & Jones had worked with Proby for some time previously.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
It was more than one song, the band played on several tracks on PJ Proby's Three Week Hero album. The sessions were after the formation of New Yardbirds/Led zeppelin, but before they were unleashed on an unsuspecting public. Page & Jones had worked with Proby for some time previously.
I'm calling that after they formed but you can have it.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Not even a nibble, so I'm calling this one in. Berlin is the answer I was after.

Harking back a little bit to a previous question, what is unusual about the tectonic boundary to the north of Australia (which in this context includes New Guinea as part of Australia)?

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Not even a nibble, so I'm calling this one in. Berlin is the answer I was after.

Harking back a little bit to a previous question, what is unusual about the tectonic boundary to the north of Australia (which in this context includes New Guinea as part of Australia)?
Something to do with speed of movement Duck? Doesn’t our plate head north at about 7cm per year? Not sure that’s unusual in the context of your question though.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Not quite the angle I was after, but I can't see anyone getting closer, so you can have it.

Normally when two plates collide and one sinks under the other, it's the oceanic plate that subducts under the continental plate. The unusual thing here is that the continental plate is going under the Pacific oceanic plate. Additionally. it's also going under the asian plate just off the south edge of Indonesia.

Go.

Nambra

Interesting fact @The Duckmeister, nice one - not that I was close...

On the unusual theme, what’s the species of the dolphin that lives along our northern coastline and what is thought to be unique about their behaviour?

Nambra

True - poorly worded question; I was referring to the species with unusual feeding habits.