Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

Beej1

Shit eh! That was a total stab in the dark.

Was going to ask this one the other night. Give me the films for these typical Arnie pre/post-mortal one liners:

"Consider that a divorce"
"How about a light?"
"Let off some steam"
"Stick around"
"Remember Sully, when I promised to kill you last? I lied."
"Wrong!"
"You're fired"

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Was going to ask this one the other night. Give me the films for these typical Arnie pre/post-mortal one liners:

"Consider that a divorce" total recall
"How about a light?" Raw deal
"Let off some steam" batman something or other
"Stick around" commando
"Remember Sully, when I promised to kill you last? I lied." True lies
"Wrong!" Kindergarten cop
"You're fired"twins
Fingers crossed

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches

"Consider that a divorce"
"How about a light?"
"Let off some steam"
"Stick around"
"Remember Sully, when I promised to kill you last? I lied."
"Wrong!"
"You're fired"
Total Recall
Running man?
Commando
Predator
Commando
Raw Deal?
True Lies

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The littlest hobo, that one was a german sheppard. What a fucking depressing show.

Otis was a pug

Cujo id say a mentally challenged Rottweiler with mood swing issues

Rin tin tin and the other mutt were probably terriers of some kind.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
The littlest hobo, that one was a german sheppard. What a fucking depressing show.

Otis was a pug

Cujo id say a mentally challenged Rottweiler with mood swing issues

Rin tin tin and the other mutt were probably terriers of some kind.
Hobo Joe, Cujo and Otis are correct.

2 (sort of) to go

S.

ex offender
Actually ... one of the seven summits (a question I royally fucked up asking recently) is in Indonesia - an equatorial country. I've seen pictures of the Carstensz Pyramid with snow around it, but have never heard of any ski resorts there, so if one existed it would surely be mythical in status. There's a great big F-off copper mine nearby - perhaps they rigged up a lift or something?
Correct - there was supposedly a ski resort built on the Indonesian part of Papua in the Maoke mountains, on the Meren Glacier between 1979-1982, but it's in a part of the country that is almost never seen by foreigners. There are a few travel reports that detail the skiing and 3 lifts there (for some reason mostly from Germans) but since you apparently need a special permit (beyond just a visitor's visa) to actually enter that part of the country, hardly anybody actually goes there. It is very close to the copper mine.

POSM - noted, I'll try to make them a bit clearer/less ambiguous in future.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I thought cujo was a saint Bernard...

Rin tin tin was an Alsatian I think and Skippy was the sexiest kangaroo ever on tv.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I thought cujo was a saint Bernard...

Rin tin tin was an Alsatian I think and Skippy was the sexiest kangaroo ever on tv.
Yes he was, don't know where I got roti from, maybe harks back to my childhood spent with an abusive mechanic father in a small Maine town..........anyway you have filled in the blanks.

Go...