Public Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasha

Likes Bikes
Yeah, don't leave us fuzz.

I'm sure you'll stat current on the topics here, and fit us in your busy schedule!

Tasha

poogle

Likes Bikes
what the hell happened, this is a public post and no one has any idea about what the hell fuzzy did. by the way whats mod

DRUM

Likes Dirt
This is so gay, if you want to apologise you shoulda just pmed em... why are you posting it here to the rest of the community that your srry to rick, its none of our business, obviously cause your not telling us what you did in the first place.

whats gonna happen everytime someone makes a mistake, post it in site problems that i'm sorry im sorry i did somthen i wasnt meant to but im not telling you what it was ohh ohh.

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm sorry, to rik, to scott and to the other people that trusted me and I threw it back in their faces. I will not say what has happened. But it has caused me to loose mod status. I just want you all to know I'm sorry and that I deeply regret what I have done.

My apologies

Liam
hmm notice the "i just want you all to know im sorry and i deeply regret what i have done" he wanted to apologise and this is the place to do it. And he doesnt have to tell people if he doesnt want to, it could be something personal like what trav suggested, i gotta hand it to trav that was a good one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.