Pump Track Central

J3$$3

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,
I was thinking as I was browsing the forums, looking at people talking about pump tracks, and thought to myself, why dont I make a spot for those who have pump tracks and want to show them off, so here it is, a spot for those pumped people :cool:

Attachments

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
man thats a sweet set up, wish i had something like that in the front yard but wasent allowed :(

J3$$3

Likes Dirt
yea thanks man, it runs heaps wel, but since i took those pics, i've built in another berm and made one about a foot higher

J3$$3

Likes Dirt
MAKE A WALLRIDE!

Just a thought :rolleyes:
yea, thanks, i've got the one on the left, but im also building up on the metal fencing to make that one aswel

Do you guys have any tips on building one?
wel i built 95% of this by myself, clay = awesome and smooth, plan it before you build it, and be realistic, you in ACT? i'd mite be able to come round and help plan/build...

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thats very nice mate, multi lines, just need the higher berms which you said you did would be treat, if only when i was growing up i could do that. now we just have a mass of grass area that cant be developed due to the M3 so the lawn mower and shovels will be out shortly

I am in qld so it would be a bit hard. Thanks anyway, I know that there is clay near where we are building so that should make life alot easier. I have already planed it out, it will be in a figure 8 sort of thing. The berms will be made out of old logs that I can fine and the jumps will be a bit bigger than yours. It still will be about the same size though. Thanks for your help.

J3$$3

Likes Dirt
yea, its a pretty awesom track, seeming im on 16 and this is my backyard... multilines are awesom as u can always switch it up, and i am building up the berms heaps, and am always thinkin of new parts to make it better, but unfortunately i've got restrictions, a pool is gonna be put in, and is gonna be right up next to the triple... need to put up new pics, new berm added... defs hav new pics after my next pump party in the start of december!!! yyeewwwwww!!!

yea, its a pretty awesom track, seeming im on 16 and this is my backyard... multilines are awesom as u can always switch it up, and i am building up the berms heaps, and am always thinkin of new parts to make it better, but unfortunately i've got restrictions, a pool is gonna be put in, and is gonna be right up next to the triple... need to put up new pics, new berm added... defs hav new pics after my next pump party in the start of december!!! yyeewwwwww!!!
Sounds soooo SWEET!

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
here's a new council approved Pumpy in Sydney for those that haven't seen it, first stage with more mods to come

[video=youtube;WbnXJf8aOWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbnXJf8aOWw[/video]

J3$$3

Likes Dirt
here's a new council approved Pumpy in Sydney for those that haven't seen it, first stage with more mods to come

[video=youtube;WbnXJf8aOWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbnXJf8aOWw[/video]
looking nice chuckie, looks like a real decent build with years of different mods to come
nice to see im not the only one with a pump track out there... new pics coming soon :cool: