QLD Pumptrack project north of Cairns

Brico

Cannon Fodder
Hi Rotorburners,

I'm running a community project to build a pumptrack up at the Laura Primary School - about 60k west of Cooktown. The plan is to rent an excavator, truck in some dirt and hand finish the track.

I'd be really keen to hear from anyone around Cairns or further north who has track building skills and knowledge of which local dirt is good to build with. If you could PM me or email me at paul@redearthconnections.org that would be awesome.

The planned date for construction is the first two weeks of September so we're wanting to get as much info together as quickly as possible.

Thanks for you help!

madflap

Likes Dirt
Paul, can you send me an email to president@cairnsmtb.com and let me know exactly what you have and what you need and we shall get what we can for you. Have you spoken to anyone local at all yet?
cheers
Frank

Hi Rotorburners,

I'm running a community project to build a pumptrack up at the Laura Primary School - about 60k west of Cooktown. The plan is to rent an excavator, truck in some dirt and hand finish the track.

I'd be really keen to hear from anyone around Cairns or further north who has track building skills and knowledge of which local dirt is good to build with. If you could PM me or email me at paul@redearthconnections.org that would be awesome.

The planned date for construction is the first two weeks of September so we're wanting to get as much info together as quickly as possible.

Thanks for you help!