Pumptrack

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
nitwit said:
Wanna ride it? How are my forks going? hehehehe
Soon my good friend, but not yet. Thredbo's a callin... priorities :p
But yes, I should learn how to use my hardtail some time eh!

Your forks are in Marzocchi's hands now. Prey to god

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
That is the shit.

Who's arse do I have to kiss to ride that baby?

Seriously well done boys, you should be proud of your work.

Dim

Spirit Distributions
That is sick, i plan to build one soon, some good inspiration there

seanus

Likes Bikes
Cheers for the compliments guys.The thing i'm most stoked with is it only took 2 weeks(of hard work in the rain) before we could ride it both ways without pedaling!
Lap times are around 20 secs,,and i've set the record for most laps done in one run with 40.

sam......

Banned
that track is fukin sik guys. you guys must of worked really hard to get that much done over 2 weeks and now running. looks like so much fun. i am so pumped just after watchin you hit the railway seanus. i must see it one time.are they tonnes secret? keeps up the good work.

S.P.G.

Likes Dirt
gt bikes said:
that track is fukin sik guys. you guys must of worked really hard to get that much done over 2 weeks and now running.
Yes, a few proud guys :D . They have spent an endless amount of time and effort everyday for the past 2 weeks now and this is coming from a gf who has on occasions watched it expand, watched the guys get better each time but also who had to sit in the stinking heat with nothing to do (note: i attempted to ride it but its too cool for me :cool: ) , plus look for my own toilet stops (always fun) One of the best things though was watching seanus and mat in particular create something THEY built. Super cool.

Top work guys. Im sure one day... or more ill be riding it.

Julz