PUNISH that tyre!!

pinner.10

Banned
it isnt really that good those sidewalls are way to soft.. i have my dh tyres pumped upto 58psi on the back and i still roll them right off the rim.... i have started to pump them upto 65 and i get the race car noises here n there so i recomend use to pump those up.....

pinnin

Likes Dirt
it isnt really that good those sidewalls are way to soft.. i have my dh tyres pumped upto 58psi on the back and i still roll them right off the rim.... i have started to pump them upto 65 and i get the race car noises here n there so i recomend use to pump those up.....
Either your tyre gauge is from super cheap auto, or you are reading kPa not PSI.

No way in hell you would pump your DH tyres to 65 PSI. I run around 16 - 20 PSI. No problems

blakeo_2233

Likes Dirt
Either your tyre gauge is from super cheap auto, or you are reading kPa not PSI.

No way in hell you would pump your DH tyres to 65 PSI. I run around 16 - 20 PSI. No problems
To run 16-20PSI with no problems you would either be A- really slow, b-super light or c- a combination of both. Theres no way you can run those pressure and get away with no poblems ie rim dings and the odd flat....