Purple Frames

juliancantride

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a purple DJ frame, horizontal dropouts and preferabbly Cro-mo.
So far I've found the Leaf D-One, does anyone know of any other purple frames.

Cheers.

Olly123

Likes Bikes
I dont know why you would buy a frame just based on the colour?
Why not buy the best frame you can then take the time and :mad:money:mad: to paint it a sweet purple, one that you can pick yourself?

Sam.

Eats Squid
Leaf cycles d.one. As you said, they do come in purple but iirc the frame ended up costing a fair bit with postage included. PM Bowlo, he will be able to give you exact numbers.

juliancantride

Likes Dirt
[$@M];1323181 said:
Leaf cycles d.one. As you said, they do come in purple but iirc the frame ended up costing a fair bit with postage included. PM Bowlo, he will be able to give you exact numbers.
Cheers:D, and I have no experience with spraying/painting frames and parts so I'm seeing if I can find a good frame that comes in purple first.

the mongoose ritual dirt-hi is cromo and comes in white/purple, looks pretty good cept im pretty sure u cant buy the frame alone.

bennyg

Squid
dmr trailstar

I've got a DMR trailstar sitting in my living room that has been poweder coated purple. Comes with seat post, collar and de-railer hanger. It has also had been professionally strengthened with gussets up at the steerer tube. I believe it's an 04/05 model.

Unfortunately the drop outs aren't horizontal though.

I was going to build it up, but now can't really be bothered.

I'm quite happy to wrap it up in bubble warp, box it and send it your way for $150 + postage.