Private Property p'vale trails (DJ) - updated 30/6/09

Kenji

Likes Bikes
I've had a few weeks off my dh bike because of a fork problem, so I've been building some DJ's at my place in that time.
It's just two jumps at the moment, but if I can keep myself motivated, I'll probably keep the jumps going till the fence in the distance...
Anyway, here's a photo of the what the whole line looks like at the moment.

The second jump is probably somewhere between 1 and 1.5m in height... pretty much the biggest jump I've made so far... I'll probably be making it wider and building up a lander on during my holidays... which start on friday :)

comments would be sweet,

cheers,
Kenji

Edit: New pictures on page 2 :cool:

Last edited:

harley95

Likes Bikes
nice jumps

The second jump is probably somewhere between 1 and 1.5m in height... pretty much the biggest jump I've made so far... I'll probably be making it wider and building up a lander on during my holidays... which start on friday :)
Kenji
Unlucky, my holidays started last week because I go to a private school. But on the sunday that has just been my cousin and I made a double with a gap of about 4m. At first we didn't want to do it but then I just wanted to give it a go to find out my jumping ability (I have only been riding dj for about 3 weeks). I was pretty proud of myself after that.
I will post up the pics of the jumps as soon as my cousin emails them to me.

Your jumps look like they are coming along nicely and they will be so AWESOME when they are done.

Harley.

Rippor 215

Likes Dirt
Update

Hey all,
We've been working on the jumps and they are going well. We made the lander bigger so it's easier to trick/style. Pics....

Cheers,
C&C Welcome.

moley"

Likes Dirt
hey man, do you live near a fella by the name of Liam thomas. Your trails are getting bigger and nicer. very nice. I think your nieghbours with a good mate of mine Liam thomas I might see you guys round at his or at nurses i ride there quiet a bit.

Rippor 215

Likes Dirt
Hey moley",
Yes we do live near Liam. I haven't seen you around at nurses yet ( mainly because we've only been twice ). Our tracks are getting bigger pretty quickly. I'll have an update sometime soon hopefully.

Kenji

Likes Bikes
righto... time for another update.

started building a new line which crosses the original one. It still needs some cleaning up when it is drier (sp) as the mud is a bit sticky at the moment...
I also made the original jump smaller due the large number of dodgy situations I've landed myself in off of it...

New berm which will probably be built up higher..

and a video of a little hip jump which joins onto the main line... still needs some tweaking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfDloZxi95E

EDIT: action pics too

Comments please

Last edited:

Kenji

Likes Bikes
Put some solid work in this weekend and we've pretty much finished the track. Only thing left to do is tweak the jumps as they aren't quite at 100% awesome at the moment...

Today was spent mostly finishing the final jump on the track, which is supposed to be a sort of a table for tricking... still a bit too steep for 26' at the moment, might be better on a bmx though...
anyway, here are the photos:

That's the final jump of the trail this morning

And thats what it was like when we packed up and headed home

sooo tired right now.
anyway, let me know what you think ;)

Last edited:

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
looking good kenji, im looking forward to seeing some no foot cans from you and akira by next weekend ahaha. im rather jealous of your land to build on. oh if i was there id have a bobcat in withing 20mins of moving there.

keep up the good work.

Rippor 215

Likes Dirt
Good news lads, we've now got a mini dual-slalom up and running though we still need to make it a bit longer. Also we've got a gapper that gaps the berm that goes into the new 4X jump then the big one at the end. Pics will be up hopefully by wednesday if it not raining and shots can be taken. Here's a vid of Winter riding, only short.

http://vimeo.com/5256045

2roots

Likes Bikes
great track & clip , looks like good fun.

I think the table at the beginning of the clip looks super in order to practice tricks.
Good gapping at the speed drop.:)

keep up the good work

Rippor 215

Likes Dirt
Updated

hey all. We've been working extra long hours this month and have progressed quite some amount. Bigger sized the second double, made a berm and 4X style jump followed by a big double(not really, though looks big). Perfect timing aswell because my brother's exchange student from Germany is coming so we won't be able to do much while he's here(6 weeks), Here are some pics:

Start of the jump track looking down.

Second double.

Last kicker, usually bigger, though it's a bit of a swimming pool.

4X double with the mini slalom crossing over.

Our berm into the 4X jump.

A jump being made, it will gap the rider doing the berm and jump over them and land on the other side of the berm.

Dual slalom, though it's only one lane that has the pumps/whoops

Pumps/whoops

Thanks for looking.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
update

hey fellas, me and moley have hopped on the team for these dirtjumps.
this is the first of what will be many contributions.

Barrett

Likes Dirt
one pack of choc almonds that thing flips

Edit that was a bit rude, it may need bolting/pegging down. Short steep kickers tend to flip, but yours may be an exception nice work

Last edited: