Pyjama's

Do you wear pj,s

• Total voters
G

lol

and socket, im awesome it has nothing to do with my posts. :lol: just my awesomeness :lol:

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
Tasha said:
mmm, i love my pajamas!! if i didnt have to get dressed for work i would wear them all day long!
during first year uni i wore my flanny jammies and ugg boots a couple of times to the early morning lectures. it was kinda an excuse to go to sleep in classes... they're so damn comfy!!

P.S (Edit) Don't you find by wearing nothing to bed you end up getting knadded by your partner or caught by people who come to the front door at obscene times in the morning?

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
Being female i dont get knadded... but i have on occasion been caught out by parents, Jehovas witnesses and on one memorable occasion Room Service with a key...

G

hahahha lol.. when i said do you? i was talking about people being knadded i shoulda explained better my bad :(

wombat

Lives in a hole
BlueFuzz said:
Being female i dont get knadded... but i have on occasion been caught out by parents, Jehovas witnesses and on one memorable occasion Room Service with a key...

Hahaha, JW's woulda been a corker!

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
I'll have to remember that one... I always have trouble getting rid of the JW's...

they did go away right?

G

ahahah they prolly came in and had coffee..... :lol:

i just say im not interested

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
no... they're persistant little buggers.

i poked my head round the corner of the door and politely listened until they went away.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LOL.
like that granny who started talking to them and didnt let them leave!
Or that guy who fed them hash cookies. They drove themselves to hospital because they didn't know what was happening to them