Q U O T E S

Simo said:
"If i had a magic wand, i would make skiing exactly how it was before snowboarding came around." Warren Miller movie (can't believe i've forgoten the skiiers name!!!! my bad)
that's glen plake.
it it a bee?-patsy
mmm fatening
mmm free goo
mmm something
mmm marge
mmm beer
mmm colossial donut
mmm urinal fresh
mmm elephant fresh
mmm bowling fresh
mmm pi
alright pie, im just goona do this: munch munch munch munch. and if you get eaten, its your own fault!
hes grooming me
time for my out of this world intergalatic space age moon waffle
well i won the belching contest at work
it can flash fry a buffalo in 40 seconds. -but i want 1 now!-all homer (moe too)
man this is great, nice pow getting slough off my skis, just drop this cliff...HUGE KICKER!!! uggh ahh ohh-shane mcconkey
officer proceeding on foot, call a code 8. -we need pretzels, repeat, pretzels!-wiggum and lou
that's enough for now

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
"THE HARDEST THING ABOUT CLIMBING EVEREST WAS TRYING TO PISS THROUGH 6 INCHES OF CLOTHING WITH A 3 INCH PENIS" - unknow everest climber

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
To worry about what you don't have is to waist what you do have.

If you have made a circle to go into, go into it yourself and see how you would do. Huxley or someone of that nature.

The most disastrous thing about our society today is that we are far more developed materially than spiritually. Albert Sweitz.

Go placidly amidst the noise and haste, and remember what peace there is in silence.....................

jamsta

Jamsta Grafix
I walked in a room to hear a mate "trying" to explain a situation to a group of other mates who all had a look of confusion on their faces when he got frustrated and let this rip.." ..Ah fuck, I'm not bad at explaining shit, I'm just talking to Stupid People!" .... I pissed myself for ages :lol: - Good one Jay!