QLD State DH Championships

timmyDH

Just wondering what the course is like, (if there is another thread please link me:) ) what shoukd i set up my bike like? smooth for rough stuff or firm for pedalling?
Just watch THIS video. All the footage where jared is wearing his yeti gear is Frenzy.

Kasplat

Likes Dirt
Just a suggestion to all person cmoing from "warmer" regions.....it's really windy down here (also has a bad wind chill) at the moment and i suggest bring some windproof gear....or frezze!!!

jon55sey

Likes Dirt
Just a suggestion to all person cmoing from "warmer" regions.....it's really windy down here (also has a bad wind chill) at the moment and i suggest bring some windproof gear....or frezze!!!
i second that. this time last year i was at the bmx states in toowomba...it was hell. no rain, just wind and heaps of it!

custard

Banned
yep, seems my towoomba journey starts 7am tomorrow morning, lol

skippin school to go work with a mate and his dad, leave at 12 to to woomba, set up party tent. get pimped. and go check out the track...

cheeaa

Kasplat

Likes Dirt
i second that. this time last year i was at the bmx states in toowomba...it was hell. no rain, just wind and heaps of it!
yeah thats rite it turned out perfect toowomba weather for that...the lil takers were gett'n blown offa there bikes