QR 26" Disc Rear Wheel and Rear Disc Brake

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 26" QR rear Wheel
Condition: Cruddy condition is fine, straightish ok.
Price: Really Cheap, preferably somewhere where I can pick up
Info: Need a rear wheel for the cruddy go to the shop bike.

Item: Rear Disc Brake
Condition: A juicy 3 or something.. as long as it still works. Ok if it needs a bleed and doesn't have pads.
Price: Really Cheap
Info: Need a rear brake.

My old "ride up to the shops bike" had its frame snap, I have a spare frame and can use all the old bits except old frame was caliper brakes and the replacement frame only has disc brake mounts.

Daetmi3

Likes Bikes
Hey matey, I can help with both of those for you. Have spare front and rear qr 26 wheels with tyres and spare Hayes Stroker Trail with pads and working if you want. I'm in Frenchs Forest or in the city during the week, so let me know.
Cheers, Dave.
Item: 26" QR rear Wheel
Condition: Cruddy condition is fine, straightish ok.
Price: Really Cheap, preferably somewhere where I can pick up
Info: Need a rear wheel for the cruddy go to the shop bike.

Item: Rear Disc Brake
Condition: A juicy 3 or something.. as long as it still works. Ok if it needs a bleed and doesn't have pads.
Price: Really Cheap
Info: Need a rear brake.

My old "ride up to the shops bike" had its frame snap, I have a spare frame and can use all the old bits except old frame was caliper brakes and the replacement frame only has disc brake mounts.

MarioM

Likes Dirt
I too have some wheels if you need them although I`m in Warilla but work in Unanderra if it helps .

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
135x10qr? If so I've got one that should suit you. I can get it to Hornsby easy enough. It seems to work...is just sitting in the shed.

DSC_1171~3.jpg

DSC_1168~2.jpg

DSC_1169~2.jpg