Queensland State Champs Mackay

kanga

Squid
You guys have got a pretty big typo on the entry form, look above where you select the division we enter. "Age as of 31/12/2006". NOT good for people who want to sandbag a division below them. Might want to clear up somewhere to that Under 19's means UNDER 19 years of age at that time. Theres alot of people that thing it means 19 and under, or 17 and under, and etc.
That typo is being sorted. We will keep a close eye on the nominations for the junior divisions. Thanks for bringing that to our attention.

Marcia Eves
Mackay MTB Club

eves

Squid
2007 Qld Downhill State Championships

50 bikes? Maybe I misunderstood, but most qld events we have around 200+ riders.

Also I'll be there on a hardtail and am wondering if you could post a brief track description ie. length, major obstacles and how rough is rough? Hardtails bite on this stuff. Just want to know what to prepare for as I'll need to train for the tough stuff!

Cheers, it is sounding very exciting indeed!
There is a purpose for pre-entering. We would not like to be stuck with a 'not enough transport' criticism because we did not know how many rider's were coming to our event. 50 bikes & 50 seated riders is our starting point.

Just check out our website for updated details.

Marcia Eves
Mackay MTB Club

Stef

Likes Dirt
There is a purpose for pre-entering. We would not like to be stuck with a 'not enough transport' criticism because we did not know how many rider's were coming to our event. 50 bikes & 50 seated riders is our starting point.

Just check out our website for updated details.

Marcia Eves
Mackay MTB Club
Ahh, it's all clear to me now. Thankyou!

duck_man

Likes Dirt
Jesus christ, the rockgarden in that video is no joke. I'm watching at 13:33 if anyone is interested in seeing something a little fucking crazy.
Are yes, Andrew Roberts, quick man. The rockgarden would have to be the hardest thing I have ever riden, 1 wrong move, or a poor line choice will bing your down fall.

I can not wait to get back up their again.

And good on you marc, I know you will put on a amazing event.

Julian

santacruzkid

Likes Dirt
The Mackay track is one to remember. It has everything from Rock gardens through the fast flowy sections. Noting has been left out of this track. A lot of work has been putting into track to make it not only fun but technical.

Their Tri City round this year was great very well organised. Transport was awesome (when the access track dry out enough to drive)

The Eves Family have put a lot of time and effort into the 2 massive trailers. Both carrying a huge amount of bikes. Thanks guys

Anyone that is coming to the state round wont be disappointed in the track. “EXPECT EVERYTHING”

See ya there.

Leonardi.

eves

Squid
You guys have got a pretty big typo on the entry form, look above where you select the division we enter. "Age as of 31/12/2006". NOT good for people who want to sandbag a division below them. Might want to clear up somewhere to that Under 19's means UNDER 19 years of age at that time. Theres alot of people that thing it means 19 and under, or 17 and under, and etc.
The entry form for this event has now been amended. You can download it from our website.

Marcia Eves
Mackay MTB Club

mazzer

It's not sandbagging. I just enjoy winning a less
just a quick question on the entry form it has to send payment with your entry does payment have to be a money order or is cash ok:confused:

i like dirt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So you send the form and payment via snail mail?

Can't you send the form in and then pay at registration on the day?

answers would be greatly appreciated.