Question about Ti bolts

Shredden

Knows his goats
I bought some Ti rotorbolts from that company a while back. Seemed good quality, postage was fast etc.

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They'll be fine. Ti bolts have a number of benefits over standard steel bolts.
The best benefit is because Ti is a harder material to machine, they need to use very precise tooling to make them. This usually means the thread, head etc will be pretty spot on making it much better to use.
Once you start using Ti bolts you won't look back!

hathill

Likes Dirt
Look out, who's going down the weight saving route?
I think you owe me 10 dollars now big fella!..go the Ti mate!
29 grams - wow! I might be able to catch Ian up Bee's Nest now.
(Need to offset all the weight I'm putting on sitting in front of this screen)

BM Epic

Eats Squid
29 grams - wow! I might be able to catch Ian up Bee's Nest now.
(Need to offset all the weight I'm putting on sitting in front of this screen)
Not so sure about that mate, Ian tells me you are killing them, btw, i have just succeeded in clearing bees nest today, first time on the Evo, and first time for a few years, just learning how to set my bike up with the new forks, climbs better than the epic, which is saying something!
What weight have you got your bike at now mate?
You will have to come down here to do some more riding, i have finished my track up, it is awesome, very technical but fun, it links up great now!

hathill

Likes Dirt
Not so sure about that mate, Ian tells me you are killing them, btw, i have just succeeded in clearing bees nest today, first time on the Evo, and first time for a few years, just learning how to set my bike up with the new forks, climbs better than the epic, which is saying something!
What weight have you got your bike at now mate?
You will have to come down here to do some more riding, i have finished my track up, it is awesome, very technical but fun, it links up great now!
Cheers Todd. Only person I'll be killing is me! I'm not on a weight weenie thing, just liked the look of shiny stuff like some other people I could mention.
Sounds like your in good shape for the Kanagara thing then - the Evo wil eat that up I'm sure.
I'll be down there as soon as I've finished my secret high altitude training program!

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Cheers Todd. Only person I'll be killing is me! I'm not on a weight weenie thing, just liked the look of shiny stuff like some other people I could mention.
Sounds like your in good shape for the Kanagara thing then - the Evo wil eat that up I'm sure.
I'll be down there as soon as I've finished my secret high altitude training program!
Good to see you upgrading mate, i love it as will you, i have been doing so much building and stuff that i have lost bucketloads of fitness, its starting to come back,.....slowly!