Questions which will never have an answer...

toodles

Wheel size expert
I'm kinda amazed at how many of the unanswerable questions in this thread actually have easily researched, widely known scientific answers.

I've got a lot of questions I'd love to know the answer to but to claim they're unanswerable is drawing a long bow.

For instance, I'd still love to know just how much we underestimate ancient civilizations. They created so many brilliant things, yet missed the point entirely on other stuff. Makes you wonder what future civilizations will think of us...

"How did they figure out nuclear physics yet fail to notice that crayons cause cancer..."

K3lvinator

Likes Bikes
Following on from that Monkey Magic wisdom was Tripitaka a bloke or a chick?? I mean "he" was played by a chick ( spunky one at that) but refered to as he....
Just incase this was'nt made clear Tripitaka is a boy priest!
Recommend 'Monkey' by Wu Shu En good book, spends the first half of the book talking about how Monkey spent 400 years learning his powers before getting put under the mountain....
The series was made from an adaptation of this book which was a translation of an old series of chinese stories and poems by Wu Shu En.

The real question is though did any one see the episode where Pigsy's had a cloud shooting machine guns???:)

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
J.
The series was made from an adaptation of this book which was a translation of an old series of chinese stories and poems by Wu Shu En.
It's based on "Journey to the West" which is one of the 4 classics of Chinese literature and in turn is based on the true story of the monk Xuanzang. Whose name some how gets translated to Tripitaka n the English versions.

The Tripitaka itself is the "Three baskets" of Buddhism cannon

Last edited:

ullysses

Likes Dirt
Many people will say,

"but it doesn't reject their existence..."
No it does not but from looking at the remains of ancient dinosaurs i think that it is pretty clear to see that they would have been pretty well know, seeing as that some of then could reach like 3 stories high and other have big teeth, short arms and heads the size of cars.

So yes the bible does not reject their existence but i find it pretty weird that there is not even a line or so about dinosaurs? Any one else have any other views?

Fixie God

Likes Dirt
No it does not but from looking at the remains of ancient dinosaurs i think that it is pretty clear to see that they would have been pretty well know, seeing as that some of then could reach like 3 stories high and other have big teeth, short arms and heads the size of cars.

So yes the bible does not reject their existence but i find it pretty weird that there is not even a line or so about dinosaurs? Any one else have any other views?
I read in Times 2 in the paper once that Kangaroos never ever stop growing, which is why you see the occasional MASSIVE kangaroo.....now imagine a big Kangaroo.....does a T-Rex come to mind??? Big legs, short arms, long tail, Kangaroos have large teeth.....no one can prove they had scales so dinosauirs are a load of shite IMO. It's just that none live long enough now to grow to such heights, either hit by cars, shot etc.

Arete

Likes Dirt
I read in Times 2 in the paper once that Kangaroos never ever stop growing, which is why you see the occasional MASSIVE kangaroo.....now imagine a big Kangaroo.....does a T-Rex come to mind??? Big legs, short arms, long tail, Kangaroos have large teeth.....no one can prove they had scales so dinosauirs are a load of shite IMO. It's just that none live long enough now to grow to such heights, either hit by cars, shot etc.
The short answers are no, they don't grow forever, yes it has been proven that dinosaurs had scales and the raptors evolved into birds. So a chicken is your modern day T-rex. ;)

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
This just in: Kangaroos are small dinosaurs.
If a Kangaroo didn't get shot or hit by a car could it live long enough to grow big enough to swallow the world?

And if Kangaroos grow into T-rexs does that make wombats baby ankylosaurs?

Were Velociraptors just sharks that were allowed out of the ocean?

Are trees just broccoli that have been allowed to grow bigger?

Last edited: