quick vid cap sequence

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
hey,

i know this pic is already in that "how high can you bunnyhop" thread, but i thought i would re-post it in phat snaps. its just a quick sequence jobby of a bunny hop of mine. nothing special, but i think (trying not to sound self righteous) it shows a good technique for bunny hopping.

in the first frame you can see how far back im leaning to yank the front up, bear in mind that im on a trials bike, so its not hard to pull back at all.

second frame is the explosive jump up, pulling the bike with me.

third, sucking up the back, and pushing the front out, just by pulling my legs into my body and extending the my arms out more level.

4th, touchdown!

all in all about a 8ft hop and only about 2 - 2.5 ft high

ASH

Rik

logged out
And there's nothing safer than having a weight on your front wheel unbalancing it, causing all sorts of handling dramas at speed ;)

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
haha

that reflector is probably the safest part of that front wheel. its a single wall repco job off my sisters bike. i had to steal it whilst i waited for shimano to ship my XT hub (and me to get off my ass and build it up). it gone now and has been replaced with a nice silver 521/XT combo. im surprised i didnt fold it actually! :shock:

ASH