[R]evolution Issue 20 - Out Now

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
[R]evolution Magazine issue 20 hit the shelves this week with young ripper Billy Hindmarsh, ruling the cover. Tucked away inside you'll find 116 pages of the finest progressive MTB action Australia has to offer including our exclusive invitation to ride the massive Red Bull dirt pipe. Frew Farm, Nitro Circus, the history of 5.10's, 2011 bike previews, as well as all of our regular diarys and features. We then take a look at Mick Hannah's carbon race bike and catch up with Joel Panozzo to get the low down on Evolution, his new rider based coaching and development business. We hang out at home with Kovarik and Buchar for a few days and discover the dedication that goes in behind the scenes to stay at the top of the game. We've got Pro Opinions top 3 bits of advice, as well as an interview with one of Oz's fastest up and comers, Connor Fearon. Rick Boyer helps you out with line choice and we've got all the action from the opening 3 World Cup rounds. Plus bike reviews from Specialized and Kona as well as 5 huge giveaways. Go check it out!

Wow what a cover, this has to be the best cover shot I have seen in a loooooooong time.
Props to the Photographer, Rider, Park Builders and to Revo for producing / displaying such and awesome picture.

Keep up the good work.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Wow what a cover, this has to be the best cover shot I have seen in a loooooooong time.
Props to the Photographer, Rider, Park Builders and to Revo for producing / displaying such and awesome picture.

Keep up the good work.
Dan Peters was the photographer: www.danpeters.com.au

Rider is Billy Hindmarsh, Dartmoor Australia.

Mitch Smith is the man behind the pipe along with RedBull.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Lines section was pretty interesting / good ... would be good to get all national tracks and some WCS ones if the pro's are willing.

bak3zz

Likes Bikes
I haven't seen revo in my newsagents for ages now it's freaking me outt.

edit: Got it, drove 20kms though.

Last edited: