[R]evolution Issue 4 - Out Now

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
[R]evolution Issue 4 is out in newsagents across the country.
This issue features the [A]US Open, World Cup DH & 4X, Renoir's Memoires, Profile on SRAM's Simon Roberts, Bike Check with Brad Kelly, Trent Lowe's Journal, Sharples report from Europe, as well as plenty more news and products for you to feast your eyes on.
There's even a DMR Trailstar, and Identiti hardtail frame to be won.
Grab your copy now.

Ryan

Radministrator
entombed said:
Looking forward to reading the interview with our own Farkin membarrrr....

Alan Hepburn
Pffft, who wants to read about huckers anyway. Give me jibbing or give me death! ;)

scottmeister

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ryan said:
Pffft, who wants to read about huckers anyway. Give me jibbing or give me death! ;)
Was that your comments on QLD racing events Ryan? See my article on spraying your own frame ;)

scratchy

Farkin Activist
Oh, Oh!
If this is the thread where we talk about our piece in [R]evo, mines great too! Considering that I'm always on the forum banging on about Mitcham, I bet you can't guess what it's about! (Oh and fill out a feedback for on the plan ya bums!).

benji101

Likes Dirt
compititions

Hey the copitition for winning that DMR jump bike where you have to read an artical on farkin on the bike review i can't find it so if any one can help would be good.

R33F

Likes Bikes and Dirt
only had a flick through today, but am just about to sit down with my cup'o'tea and delve into the "around the world cup" section. :D this is a great mag !

jamit

Likes Dirt
stinky.05 said:
Hey the copitition for winning that DMR jump bike where you have to read an artical on farkin on the bike review i can't find it so if any one can help would be good.
Ditto I recon its a trick question ;)

sasser

Likes Dirt
i got my copy.
what i like about (r)evo is that the articles are actualy good to read, not just boring info and shit.
loved the interview with peaty, and rennie's collumn.

to anyone who had anything to do with anything to to with the mag, you are all doing a great job, it is(in my mind) the best aussie mountain biking mag out there. the only problem is there isnt enough of it! its only a quarterly mag and its not enough for me! make it huge! make it monthly, make it bloody weekly! but the only serious gripe i have is there isnt enough of it, for a quarterly mag its not very big. i allways know it word for word by the end of the first day! haha

cheers'n'beers

nick.

sam44

Likes Dirt
"Sam busted out the most extended suicide no handers i have ever seen"
whoo yer thats about me!!!
under jindalee comp

Rik

logged out
Have the lads managed to figure out what the spellcheck function is for?
I'd buy it if I could find somewhere that stocked it... I love the mag, but damn do I feel cheated when some of the spelling and punctuation falls below internet-dribble standard :eek:

wombat

Lives in a hole
stinky.05 said:
Keep your pants on everyone! Due to time shortages I haven't actually had the bike long enough to write a proper review on it, but there will be a first impressions preview up very soon, and I'm sure you can pick the line you need from there. ;)

PS. It's a Sidekick, not a Trailstar

Ryan

Radministrator
Rik said:
Have the lads managed to figure out what the spellcheck function is for?
I'd buy it if I could find somewhere that stocked it... I love the mag, but damn do I feel cheated when some of the spelling and punctuation falls below internet-dribble standard :eek:
Nope, the situation has gotten worse if anything, I love the magazine and the work I get to do with them but I picked up 22 errors in the first 22 pages before I got enraged and decided to stop counting. I'm going to have a serious talk with JT on Monday about getting myself employed as a sub-editor for future issues, the number of mistakes in this issue is just ridiculous in my eyes and I didn't even get far enough in to start tallying up the mistakes in some of the really bad articles.

EDIT -
Squidly Didly said:
Why oh why does it say "DMR Trailstar Giveaway" in the mag then? ARGH
Make that 23 then :p

Last edited: