R.O.W.D at Oxford Falls and Entrance sk8 park

F1234K

Likes Dirt
Really nice vid. Good angles and editing, some nice riding too :)

Please don't do 'burnouts' in the carpark of Oxxy though. It pisses off the people who live there and gives us all a bad rep.

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
as above!
nice effort, but :mad: on the burnouts... please dont f*#k it up for the locals!

F1234K

Likes Dirt
should have seen the guy on the moto :eek:

came along and did 2 donuts then took off down the left side of th dh track.
What an ass (the moto guy)! I have seen 2 moto guys that have been riding there recently during the week. They actually have the nerve to do the dirt jumps on their motos! What the hell!? People spend ages building there and these dicks just don't seem to care and think the place was built for them. They are obviously no-skill wannabees that just got into the sport so maybe they will wise up soon.

I have nothing against moto riders, just people that don't seem to have common sense or respect for other peoples hard work.

Lucky the jumps have been overbuilt so they seem to be handling the extra weight of the moto's without falling apart...

kholden_1992

Likes Dirt
What an ass (the moto guy)! I have seen 2 moto guys that have been riding there recently during the week. They actually have the nerve to do the dirt jumps on their motos! What the hell!? People spend ages building there and these dicks just don't seem to care and think the place was built for them. They are obviously no-skill wannabees that just got into the sport so maybe they will wise up soon.

I have nothing against moto riders, just people that don't seem to have common sense or respect for other peoples hard work.

Lucky the jumps have been overbuilt so they seem to be handling the extra weight of the moto's without falling apart...
i love how the place is built, the jumps look like concrete, black tire marks on most of the lips which is pretty impressive to see on a downhill course.

we got nothing like that on the coast so it was a treat.

Gotta find a way to keep the motos out and keep it mint ;).

props to the builders as well, we need more people like you and less destructive ass holes

Last edited: