rabbit hill dirt jumps (lillydale lake jumps)WITH PICS NOW!

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ride_Guy said:
Went there today, haison hit the big one and ate shite hardcore!!!!
He front wheeled strait into the backside of the landing!!! and coped bars stait to the gut but all in all i gave him 10/10 for trying.
Josh might have a pick up if he can do a bit of fiddling with the light was a bit to dark for te pic to come out :(

sounds painful
definately the worst way to screw ap a double

but id have to agree 10 pts for tryn

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ride_Guy said:
He front wheeled strait into the backside of the landing!!! and coped bars stait to the gut but all in all i gave him 10/10 for trying.
Josh might have a pick up if he can do a bit of fiddling with the light was a bit to dark for te pic to come out :(
did he drop the bars or hold on?

S.

ex offender
andrew said:
Ride_Guy said:
I know what you're hoping...

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Socket said:
andrew said:
Ride_Guy said:
I know what you're hoping...
whaaaat

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im not to sure where but oz has the details of every thing i didnt notice the bend as i had to leave.

Troy

Likes Bikes
The big set isn't too bad but the second needs more lip and the back of the down ramp to be built up. But its still good for supermans, cans and suicides among others.