race results

nspud

Squid
hey steve

we all know how we went at pasific park but could you post up the results when you say you will. we paid our race fees i feel we also paid to see our results. im sick of checking twice daily to see if they are up.

you said at the race the results will be up on sunday night.

please post the results ASAP.

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
I've got an idea! Why not piss off the people who volunteer their time so that they don't ever hold the events for you to race at.
Maybe somthing has come up like his life, family or work and he can't get to it!
Take a chill pill.

schacksta

Western Sydney MTB Club
Bitch slap yourself

hey steve

we all know how we went at pasific park but could you post up the results when you say you will. we paid our race fees i feel we also paid to see our results. im sick of checking twice daily to see if they are up.

you said at the race the results will be up on sunday night.

please post the results ASAP.
Give the guy a break. Steve does and has achieved more for MTB than you ever will. In your race fees, you paid for first aid, buses, site access - you didn't pay for timing/results - that's done by volunteers. You want up to the minute results, use your own farkin stopwatch.

Wake up sunshine - and maybe do some farkin volunteering yourself you selfish ungrateful person.

Schacksta
www.wsmtb.com