Raceline Rhino 20" Frame, Sold

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Raceline Rhino mod trials frame and fork 20" and parts, stem, wheels tyres, cranks, freewheel, chainring, handlebars.

Location: Sydney, Pickup can be arranged between the CBD and Northern Beaches. I WILL NOT Post

Item Condition: Poor, See extra info.

Reason for selling: I'm too tall to ride a mod and I need to get these parts out of the garage.

Price and price conditions: $75 Firm. Will not post.

Extra Info:

Frame Fork and Headset Stem: Frame and fork are in working order, the headset needs a clean. V-brake posts. The bike has had a bad black paint job at some stage, (not done by me), and has a little blue paint on it for some reason too. The stem is missing a bolt and is an unconventional pitch.

Wheels, Tyres, Freewheel. BMX wheel set, a little out of true but workable. The rims are ground, but it is pretty rough. Both rims and hubs are black. 16tooth freewheel. Monty 20" trials tyres. The hub will need a rebuild.

Cranks: Stock rhino cranks, 165mm and chain ring with decent wear. One crank has blue over spray on it.

This bike would suit someone with the time and skills to do it up in order to try out trials. I had this intention myself, but when I got it running it was clearly too small for me. When I bought it the bike was in very poor condition. I spent a lot of time cleaning it up, but it is still a little dirty.

Please be aware that it needs work, this is reflected in the asking price.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Carlin

Pictures: Not at this stage.

Last edited:

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
One bump before this stuff gets Ebayed.

I will split.

Postage can be negotiated.

All that is needed to get the bike running will be v-brakes/levers/cables/pads, and a little loving.

Cheers.

alexMc

Likes Dirt
Hey,
This is my old rhino, did you get this off Dicky?
It is a 2002 rhino.
What parts do you have with it, can you please show me a photo, more importantly do you have the magura hs33's?

Cheers,
Alex

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey,
This is my old rhino, did you get this off Dicky?
It is a 2002 rhino.
What parts do you have with it, can you please show me a photo, more importantly do you have the magura hs33's?
Yes.
Thankyou.
Parts as listed her, Photos as in the Ebay thread.
Yes...not for sale ;)