Radfordians

riderigid

Likes Dirt
hey, how many people here here go to radford? i will be going next term and want to know if there are any farkiners that go there.

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i go to canberra high but i got a friend who goes to radford, hes not on farkin but he does ride a "real" bike but hes like 12 or something and hes out anyway for 6 months after a car crash.

Winx

Likes Bikes
Yea i know a couple of people who go to Radford, and they says its a pretty good skool, as good as a skool can get.

The chick i wanna go out wit and her boyfriend go there, he's a dick though, so if u go there, make sure u show all those stuck-up like chaps how to ride yea 8)

riderigid

Likes Dirt
i have also heard that they are all little 50 cents and the like. should i teach them about decent music as well (old schoool punk, old school metal etc)

Disco

Likes Dirt
If u wanna try something to win the chic... get your mate at Radford to duct-tape her Boyfriend to the flagpole or summin just before they are about to go out on a date so he shows her up.... but just "happen to be there" when he doesnt turn up..... :twisted:
Then its "HELLO BOYS" :p

Little Mike

riderigid

Likes Dirt
i will do it if you supply the duct tape and tell me who he is! oh, unless he is like 8' tall and weights 300Kg! :shock: