Ragots <56k Death>

DNF

Likes Dirt
fully siic flash trick.
yeah man nice photo's.
Callan, definatly good to see decent quality photos coming out of your sessions.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Extremely nice use of the flash in the photo's dude. Although it did shadow the riders' faces in the last few, but beautiful none the less. Well done.

Also, that jump looks freakin A.:D

tommyd2074

Likes Dirt
turned out nice ey... those pics at tricky that i took turned out better than i thought :D fun day

until next weekend gentz

Viv92

Eats Squid
They are such high quality photos. They are great and the light underneath the jump makes it look awesome. You guys got some serious jumps there.

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
They are such high quality photos. They are great and the light underneath the jump makes it look awesome. You guys got some serious jumps there.
JUMP. Only one at the moment, we have started the 2nd, we hope to have two jump able by the end of next weekend!

Balfa_Oli

Likes Bikes and Dirt
theres still a lot more pics to come.
i think will took 200 odd pics.
The photo's have turned out heaps well.
Also Josh (x) will probably post some of his up when he gets time.
also check out the thread in trail building heres the link:
http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=83394
this has the work that has been done from day 1 with clearing up to now with the work starting on the 2nd.
oli

brusier

Likes Dirt
Vedy niccce the pics turned out well , oi do heaps of work during the week while i study for exams

cheers. then ill come on the weekend

Hamer

Likes Dirt
i know nothing what so ever about photograpghy, but it looks like the flash was set up too low, only illuminating the bottoms of the riders. Unless thats the effect your were going for...?
Anyway, that place looks like it has heaps of potential, keep up the good work!