Rainrut Track Conditions Changed

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MrPlow said:
I here you Juz, BUT the club does not / will not have anything to do with this track.We are fine sticking to our own park.
Hell most of us hate "North Shore". (except the real NS, but even that sucks really).:eek:
yer it was just a suggestion so more people dont get hurt, this "track modification" is just getting out of control

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
jock said:
down with northshore
yer, just a note to all that the ns drop has changed...no surprise someone has removed the pallets and i wouldnt advise anyone dropping from the to unless to flat(haha) because chances are if u land on the plank u will fall through:p

Pete_10

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sorry to dig it up, so this is going out to all the modifiers of this track, today i was riding rain rut and i noticed that most of the north shore had been dismantled(how couldnt you:p )most being all of it except the first meter or so. just wondering if there is a reason or something.

CAM

Likes Dirt
reasons being it was falling apart and was unstable, and it interupted a very cool part of the track, which also happens to be the run up to the jump.

Pete_10

Likes Bikes and Dirt
CAM said:
reasons being it was falling apart and was unstable, and it interupted a very cool part of the track, which also happens to be the run up to the jump.
sweet as... but may as well take out that first bit to. then again just a suggestion

Last edited: