rampfest saturday 6th december

norco_rider_123

Likes Bikes
if any ones up for rampfest im goin there on saturday for the morning sesh and the afternoon sesh.
can meet at southern cross at 11.40am thats what time my train gets in so yeah if you wanna come i will see you at southern cross:D

MitchellG5326

Likes Bikes
Big mistake

delete this post.
rampfest is so over-rated on holidays.
Inviting more people to turn up is bad because im sorry to break it to you, it will be PACKED.
i went on monday.. (yesterday)
and i couldnt get onto the area for the foam pit for AGES it was so packed..
schools not completely out yet, and its a weekend =/ suggest for your benefit and money, you wait it out till end of holidays ^_^

feel free to go though. im juust letting you know its really really busy at the moment, and itll just get worse =/

enjoy if you do go though!! =)

MitchellG5326

Likes Bikes
sorry i didnt mean to give you a bad impression
its great fun ^_^
just not so good when you cant ride it cause of so many people in your way! :O

norco_rider_123

Likes Bikes
nah thats good i whent there last school hols and it was fun i will only hittin the resie and box jump unless i want to learn a new trick

djrider

Likes Dirt
delete this post.
Inviting more people to turn up is bad because im sorry to break it to you, it will be PACKED.
schools not completely out yet, and its a weekend =/ suggest for your benefit and money, you wait it out till end of holidays ^_^

feel free to go though. im juust letting you know its really really busy at the moment, and itll just get worse =/

i was there on this day aswell, it was packed and it will be worse on the weekend, my advise would be to wait, its a sick place though.

delete this post.

its only like this because i bet you sit on the roll in all day. hacks like you ruin it for ppl who want to learn tricks into foam, then resi, to the box.