Random Pictures

notobe

Likes Dirt
Heres just a few random pictures of our families block of land we just bought and some of a little launch ramp i made.

Im just starting and its great.. very stable. Have a look.

Pictures Here

CHEWY

Eats Squid
nice bit o land ya got urself there... its always nice to live on a bit of property (im on 25 acres myself) ... i dont think id be able to stand living in some shitty little urban block. what kinda bikes that uve got... looks a bit k-martish for my liking

notobe

Likes Dirt
It isnt really a K Mart bike but it is a pretty cheapo one from the LBS. Im saving to get a better one.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
CHEWY said:
looks a bit k-martish for my liking
who cares what bike you have, just aslong as your getting out there and FARKIN SHIT UP!
nice jump dude, what kinda bike do you wanna get next?

notobe

Likes Dirt
Well im waiting and seeing if im able to get a Stinky frame off Shmity if not ill probably buy a Norco Ryde unless a better deal comes up on Farkin.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
norco ryde is a 02 125 peachy, and i know as long as notobe's gettin out there its all good... all im saying is shes hitting ramps and that on a poxy alum bike, its not gonna last all to long

notobe

Likes Dirt
*cough* HE. And yeah it isnt lasting long i just had to get the rear deraileur changed and sometime when i land pretty hard the gears change to like forth from 2nd and stuff..

CHEWY

Eats Squid
whoops hehe, sorry... i couldve sworn u replied to one of them chicks threads saying u were a chick, sorry :oops: